Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q3.8 available
Release date: March 24th, 2015
Module version: 3.0.24112
Maturity Status: CS
- 29010: the grid is filtering by relative date not the absolute
- 29029: SL_Journal_Period raises an exception when it is called from G/L Journal Batch tab
- 29052: It is possible to process Payment Out without set amount
- 29097: Not possible to move a menu entry on the tree if you not have the module indevelpment
- 29147: Used credit is not correct under certain circumstances
- 29150: UpdatePaymentPlan modulscript takes long when updating from a version lower than q3 to q3.
- 29156: log table recreation on update database
- 29251: It is not possible to change currency in header tab in G/L Journal
- 29254: Can't filter in numeric fields using the value 0
- 29265: Clicking select all and after that unselect all records in AddPayment window induces browser to get stuck
- 29292: The sales order is not taking into account the unit price of the product when is 0
- 29294: Payment Method info should be maintained when using "Modify Payment Plan" functionality
- 29325: Download attachments seleting several records is not working fine
- 29374: Warehouse column is showing a wrong value in Manage Stock popup
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q3.8 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.