Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q4 available
Release date: December 30th, 2014
Module version: 3.0.25161
Maturity Status: QAA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Process Group: Improve the Process Scheduler to be able to schedule and execute a group of processes as a single unit.
- Combined Selector+Record creator: New selector definition that allows to create new records. Record creation is based on a Process Definition window.
- Standard UI Process Definition. Parameter Windows. Phase IV: New "Expanded Record" capability for Parameter Window grids which allows to display a subgrid for a selected record showing additional information related to that record.
- Improve filtering on FK columns: Improved performance when filtering grid by a foreign key column. In this case filtering is performed used Foregin Key ID instead of its identifier.
- Header and Footer to CSV: Optionally add a header and/or footer to the CSV file when exporting grid data
- Upgrade jUnit infrastucture to version 4: Upgrade jUnit library to latest stable version (4.11) and rewrite test cases changing its format from 3.x style to 4.x to take advantage of new features.
- Transactions Tab Refactor: Refactor transactions tab in financial account to be a regular tab in which insert delete and process transactions
- Reconciliation Screens Refactor: Refactor reconciliation screens to move them to 3.0 smartclient technology
- Performance. C_Order_Post: Improve performance of the C_Order_Post process without reservations
- Cost Adjustments: This project addresses "Backdated" transactions, "Price Difference" corrections and "Negative Stock" corrections as cost adjustments sources as well as updating the balance of a product(s) on a date to a specific cost.
- Landed Costs: Landed costs implementation supports allocating additional costs to product receipts and related accounting
- Sales Invoice Dimensional Report. Export to excel: Ability to export to Excel
- Sales Invoice Dimensional Report. Add multiple Document Type: Ability to filter by different document types
- Purchase Invoice Dimensional Report. Export to excel: Ability to export to excel
- Add a multiple locations selector filter to the Stock Report: A new multiple selector of Storage Bin filter will be added to the Standard Stock Report
- Show product characteristics hierarchy dropdown in the button of Update characteristics: Show product characteristics hierarchy dropdown in the button of Update characteristics within Product window
- Display in product form view hierarchy of the characteristics and the description just for one level: Display in product form view hierarchy of the characteristics and the description just for one level
- 27046: Performance: Product simple selector is executing a query in database without limit
- 26683: Performance: prevent unpaged datasource requests
- 27022: Performance: sequential scans in ad_preference table
- 27157: Performance: summary functions in saved view/grid config cause several requests
- 26967: Performance: Grids in Process Definition count number of records
- 27632: The query for a querywidget is executed three times
- 27036: 2 roles accessing WS from same browser can temporarily mess up WS access
- 27237: Inconsistent alert count and list visualization
- 27236: Process Definition defaults are not calculated if role inherits access to process from window access
- 27222: NPE in WebServices when trying to delete a non-existing record
- 27152: can't export to dataset tree nodes defined in new trees
- 26980: Sorting is not preserved when exporting to csv
- 26992: "SUM" Summarize field does not show the total in widgets with huge quantity of data
- 26988: Whereclauses does not work properly on a field with Tree Reference
- 27636: Absolute Date Time fields are not handling properly DST changes of the timezone
- 27633: Tree view keeps showing the loading message when there is no data to show
- 27322: Selectors don't work properly in Parameter Windows if are opened directly from a menu entry
- 27066: When autocompleting date fields the format defined in Openbravo.properties is not used
- 27017: The callout of the combos on manual forms does not work if you have opened previously other form
- 27021: Times are not having a correct behavior with format "MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm a"
- 27379: Module management window should show info about local DB changes
- 26681: Some records are not ordered properly in widgets
- 26981: Impossible to filter amount fields in Query/List widgets
- 26542: Currency conversion can be deleted although it is used when posting a document
- 26553: The Actual Amount in Details tab of the Commission Payment is wrong calculated under some circumstancies
- 26792: Wrong Payment created from GL Journal when journal's currency is different from General Ledger's currency
- 26851: Business partner can be set as inactive with documents in draft status related
- 26931: Improve the performance of the FIN_Utility.isPaymentConfirmed method
- 26959: Wrong Reservation status under some circumstances
- 27023: Order line taxes are regenerated on all order line changes
- 27024: Unneeded updates to c_order whenever c_orderline is modified
- 27140: Useless usage of hex_to_int() in C_ORDER_POST affects performance
- 27182: Wrong source payment selected when refunding credit to the customer
- 27183: Reconcilation ending balance is incorrect for account with mix of manual and bank statement reconcilations
- 27392: Totals Amounts are refreshed with incorrect amounts when filtering Order/Invoice grid in Add details pop-up.
- 27484: Wrong cash vat lines when payment is automatically created and invoice's amount is higher that order's amount
- 27693: Actual payment default value is not calculated when working with comma as decimal separator
- 27745: Add Payment fails using Oracle versions: 11.1 y 10
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo ERP Platform. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Google Sign In OAuth2 Integration: Provides OAuth2 Sign In replacement for deprecated OpenID2 Google Sign In integration
- Professional Localization Spain: Remittance module & Cash VAT posting: Professional Localization Spain: Remittance module & Cash VAT posting
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q4 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.