Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR15Q1.1 available
Release date: February 20th, 2015
Module version: 3.0.25735
- 28646: Grid view creation of prices in the Price tab of the product window is not correct
- 28684: Doing pg_dump+pg_restore + export.database leads to a few check constraint being exported wrongly
- 28841: NullPointerException error when posting a work effort
- 28859: Distribute amount in add payment does not work correctly with more than one negative invoice
- 28862: Error received when processing invoice including line referencing "discount product" line if it has not been delivered
- 28890: Valued stock report is showing wrong qty after a manual cost adjustment
- 28893: Not possible to nullify fields in grid view using window personalization
- 28896: Purchase Invoices Supplier reference is not shown in the Payment Out Add Details pop-up
- 28905: Purchase Invoice - Create Lines From is not working under some circumstancies
- 28912: Modulescript needed in order to fix the payment proposal lines wrongly created because of 28591
- 28914: Should be an option to use the UOM Standard precision for production or not
- 28943: It should be possible to enter different accounting and document date in GL Journal and Header
- 28949: Business objects with document number can not be created from background processes
- 28951: InitializeMTransCostDateacctData modulescript has several performance issues
- 28956: Negative Cash VAT lines created while partially paying an AP/AR Credit Memo
- 28967: Business Partner dimension is not taken into account in G/L Journal lines
- 28980: Good receipt without a purchase order associated do not appear in create lines from functionality in purchase
- 28985: It is not possible to freeze a column
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- In certain scenarios, a new module script (UpdateBpPaymentLine) can cause performance problems. This can freeze update process. To fix that situation, please insert a new preference using "UpdateBpPaymentLine2" as attribute. This will prevent that module script to be run while updating your instance. Make sure you run these updates (first updateBpPaymentLineInvoice then updateBpPaymentLineOrder) after the installation succeeds.
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q1.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.