Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR15Q1.2 available
Release date: April 1st, 2015
Module version: 3.0.25793
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR15Q1 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR15Q1 Release Notes here.
- 28971: Cannot pay a negative invoice with a payment of 0 amount and a G/L Item
- 28985: It is not possible to freeze a column
- 29010: the grid is filtering by relative date not the absolute
- 29016: G/L Journal Header document and accounting dates are not copied from G/L Journal
- 29021: It is possible to process Payment Out without set amount
- 29029: SL_Journal_Period raises an exception when it is called from G/L Journal Batch tab
- 29030: Match Statement Matching Algorithm fails under certain circumstances
- 29041: Period field is not automatically populated when creating a G/L Journal
- 29111: Valued Stock Report does not display data while filtering by Product Category
- 29143: PR14Q3 -> PR14Q4 update can fail activating FKs
- 29146: Used credit is not correct under certain circumstances
- 29148: It is not possible to create Payment Out document from "match statement" window
- 29149: UpdatePaymentPlan modulscript takes long when updating from a version lower than q3 to q3.
- 29155: log table recreation on update database
- 29189: [Cost Adjustments] org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException error while calculating BOM Product Cost
- 29190: [Cost Adjustments] Costing Background process fails under certain circumstances
- 29191: Costing Background process does not finish under certain cirumnstances
- 29192: Wrong costing entries after some circumstancies
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- In certain scenarios, a new module script (UpdateBpPaymentLine) can cause performance problems. This can freeze update process. To fix that situation, please insert a new preference using "UpdateBpPaymentLine2" as attribute. This will prevent that module script to be run while updating your instance. Make sure you run these updates (first updateBpPaymentLineInvoice then updateBpPaymentLineOrder) after the installation succeeds.
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q1.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.