Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR15Q1.3 available
Release date: April 17th, 2015
Module version: 3.0.25819
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR15Q1 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR15Q1 Release Notes here.
- 29097: Not possible to move a menu entry on the tree if you not have the module indevelpment
- 29188: Performance Problems on Costing Background process
- 29416: Duplicated records in Used Credit Source tab when clicking Done more than once in Add Details pop-up
- 29424: API change in process definition client side validation function
- 29428: Distinct parameter is not working in JSON REST web services
- 29447: Not possible to select more than one value in fk filter drop down on Manage Stock
- 29448: Cannot filter the Manage Reservation Stock pop-up of Sales Order window
- 29449: Error in log when typing a wrong filter in Manage Reservation Stock pop-up
- 29453: Process Definition popup is not closed after executing the process behind
- 29454: In a environment with costs not calculated the user can not get the sales invoice dimensional report
- 29456: Invoice's entry generated against Currency Balancing account instead of Vendor Prepayment account
- 29461: It is possible to create a payment header when a payment method is disabled in a given financial account
- 29467: Transaction Type field is incorrectly flagged as red when transactions are entered in grid mode
- 29473: Bank Statement Line amount should be maintained when registering payment out from Match statement process
- 29498: NullPointerException error when Adding Payment from Match Statement process and working with Automatic Payment Method
- 29511: Wrong invoice posting when it has related payment in/out in Void status
- 29536: Transaction cannot be created from Match Statement for financial accounts of orgs not in natural tree of session org
- 29542: Payment Out cannot be reactivated if the business partner does not have a purchase price list defined
- 29546: Accounting Date is not updated when changing Transaction Date in Transaction tab under Financial Account
- 29547: More than available stock can be reserved from Sales Order screen
- 29568: onChange event does not work fine using Date parameters in Process Definition
- 29585: It is not possible to reactivate a Landed Cost under some circumstancies
- 29617: Error in GLJournalAccountingCheck validation
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- In certain scenarios, a new module script (UpdateBpPaymentLine) can cause performance problems. This can freeze update process. To fix that situation, please insert a new preference using "UpdateBpPaymentLine2" as attribute. This will prevent that module script to be run while updating your instance. Make sure you run these updates (first updateBpPaymentLineInvoice then updateBpPaymentLineOrder) after the installation succeeds.
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q1.3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.