Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR15Q1.4 available
Release date: May 21st, 2015
Module version: 3.0.25852
- 29876: It's not possible to post a Simple G/L Journal setted as multi-general ledger
- 29620: Wrong amount in Used Credit Source tab when paying an invoice with credit and refunding the difference to the customer
- 29629: The new way to create to do the setup is not taking into account the context name that users are configuring
- 29634: foreign currency and foreign amount are not assigned in transaction
- 29645: The business partner selector in Add New Transaction does not include all business partners
- 29655: Payments belonging child orgs can't be added to manual transactions
- 29660: G/L Item default is lost in Match Statement -> Add New Transaction when transaction type is set to Bank Fee
- 29678: Null Pointer exception of the Costing Background Process when you are creating a new costing rule (standard)
- 29692: Is not possible to set the hour 12 in DateTime fields
- 29705: Description field is filled in with "null" in the FA Transaction when matched to GL Item
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- In certain scenarios, a new module script (UpdateBpPaymentLine) can cause performance problems. This can freeze update process. To fix that situation, please insert a new preference using "UpdateBpPaymentLine2" as attribute. This will prevent that module script to be run while updating your instance. Make sure you run these updates (first updateBpPaymentLineInvoice then updateBpPaymentLineOrder) after the installation succeeds.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q1.4 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.