Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR15Q1.5 available
Release date: Jun 19th, 2015
Module version: 3.0.25877
Maturity Status: CS
- 29952: ProcessBundle.setCloseConnection(false) has no impact when using DalBaseProcess, the connection is always closed
- 29961: Selector Reference field changes to Id in editable P&E when adding new rows
- 29974: Description is not transferred from G/L Journal header to lines
- 29981: NPE Error raised when a "Recieved From" value is filled in Add Payment P&E window
- 29987: Wrong transaction status when deleting from reconciliation
- 29996: Role without access to currency entity can not post a purchase invoice
- 30064: grid is not completely loaded after refresh in some cases
- 30091: Select Payments Pick&Edit window is not working properly
- 30105: Completed quantity in the Work Requirement is not updated under some circumstancies
- 30114: Critical bug with decimals only in PostgreSQL 9.3
- 30116: Outstanding amount of sales order payment plan is not updated when payment method is set as automatic receipt
- 30122: Payment plan is updating wrong in some circunstancies
- 30140: Error in Add Payment when generating credit and adding a negative line
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- In certain scenarios, a new module script (UpdateBpPaymentLine) can cause performance problems. This can freeze update process. To fix that situation, please insert a new preference using "UpdateBpPaymentLine2" as attribute. This will prevent that module script to be run while updating your instance. Make sure you run these updates (first updateBpPaymentLineInvoice then updateBpPaymentLineOrder) after the installation succeeds.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q1.5 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.