Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR15Q2.2 available
Release date: Jun 22nd, 2015
Module version: 3.0.26430
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR15Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR15Q2 Release Notes here.
- 29951: ProcessBundle.setCloseConnection(false) has no impact when using DalBaseProcess, the connection is always closed
- 29960: Selector Reference field changes to Id in editable P&E when adding new rows
- 29973: Description is not transferred from G/L Journal header to lines
- 29980: NPE Error raised when a "Recieved From" value is filled in Add Payment P&E window
- 29986: Wrong transaction status when deleting from reconciliation
- 29995: Role without access to currency entity can not post a purchase invoice
- 30005: Wrong landed cost calculation when referencing a negative goods receipt
- 30010: Cannot create a purchase order from the Requisition To Order window
- 30063: grid is not completely loaded after refresh in some cases
- 30090: Select Payments Pick&Edit window is not working properly
- 30104: Completed quantity in the Work Requirement is not updated under some circumstancies
- 30113: Critical bug with decimals only in PostgreSQL 9.3
- 30115: Outstanding amount of sales order payment plan is not updated when payment method is set as automatic receipt
- 30121: Payment plan is updating wrong in some circunstancies
- 30139: Error in Add Payment when generating credit and adding a negative line
- 30192: Wrong commission amount if the invoice has fractionated payment terms but it is paid in the same commission period
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q2.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.