Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR15Q2.3 available
Release date: July 29th, 2015
Module version: 3.0.26448
- 29937: Java heap error when executing the costing background process with 1024mb on Xmx
- 30019: Payment schedule amount incorrectly calculated when adding a payment from reconcile window to a sales order
- 30106: Costing Background Process fails when tries to calculate backdated Goods Shipment voided
- 30192: Wrong commission amount if the invoice has fractionated payment terms but it is paid in the same commission period
- 30218: UpdatePaymentPlan modulscript takes hours to finish updating from mp31 to PR15Q2
- 30220: Generic UpdatePaymentPlan module script
- 30223: Delete popup is not hidden if two or more rows are deleted at the same time
- 30230: Wrong payment status under some circumstancies
- 30244: On windows the 'ant setup' tool writes incorrect source.path to Openbravo.properties (not using \\ for a \)
- 30296: In saved views with multiple criteria in one field, the uuid value is shown in the column header when filtering sometimes
- 30302: "Not Balance" error received when posting a transaction (although suspense balancing is not needed)
- 30317: Reference with Search parent reference (old selector) is not working under some circumstances
- 30333: Costing Process does not process more than 1000 Transactions even if it says so
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q2.3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.