Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR15Q3 available
Release date: August 18th, 2015
Module version: 3.0.27073
Maturity Status: QAA (CS promotion: September 30th, 2015)
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Kill Process: Improve the Process Scheduler to be able to kill a background process.
- Upgrade Jasper libraries to support Jasper Studio: Upgrade Jasper libraries to latest versions. Old iReports tool for designing reports has been desupported by the vendor in favor of newer Jasper Studio, in order to be able to use it, new versions of the libraries need to be used.
- Prevent table recreation in update database process: Update database recreates tables under certain circumstances. Prevent table recreation for common cases aiming a performance improvement.
- Multitab Open Preference: Add a preference to allow opening more than one tab for the same window.
- Invoice SO in parent organizations: Modify 'generate invoices' process to add the possibility of invoicing SO in parent organizations
- Stock Tab in Product Window: Show information about On Hand and Reserved quantities for products
- 29903: Performance improvement in EntityAccessChecker.initialize
- 29745: Added on the renderJr method the possibility to print on plain text
- 29675: check DB and Tomcat have the same time at Tomcat start
- 30151: NPE with clientclass field + field level access
- 30062: grid is not completely loaded after refresh in some cases
- 29896: double grid request when filtering grid after scrolling to 2nd page
- 29665: NPE Error raised when using HQL Based Tables on a tab (level 2) inside a standard window (not P&E)
- 29554: Date filters are not cleared when switching between saved views
- 29867: Grid multiple selection is lost on refresh
- 29561: Time Fields can't be set as read only
- 29687: Is not possible to set the hour 12 in DateTime fields
- 29602: A Window should be read only when is assigned with a table defined as view
- 29035: Process definition containing parameters defined as "window", should automatically inherit permissions
- 29946: Inactive records can not be retrieved using XML DAL REST webservices, but yes using JSON webservices
- 29857: Linked items section remain in "Loading data" status forever if no items are available
- 29064: When you create a note, the created record in table obuiapp_note has context organization instead of document organization
- 29475: Cash VAT post it is not correct in case sales invoice is linked to sales order but with a lower price
- 29848: Credit can be used although the payment were it was generated is not in the configured invoice paid status
- 29962: Wrong storage bin can be selected in Pending Goods Receipt window
- 29539: Issues in Reservations related to Reallocate Stock functionality
- 29647: Trial Balance Report is sometimes really slow
- 25355: Long time to show the lines on the payment in/out windows
- 29748: "Create VAT register" process in Tax Payment window should consider exchange rate defined at document level
- 29115: An order partially delivered appears to be invoiced after invoice the delivered part
- 29972: Outstanding amount of sales order payment plan is not updated when payment method is set as automatic receipt
- 25278: Long time to update a warehouse if it has thousands of locators
- 29708: The costing background process is very slow
- 30143: It is not possible to deposit more than one payment at the same time after 3.0PR14Q4
- 29353: Initial Client Setup: Apply dataset process only takes into account direct dependencies
- 29809: Impossible to create several calendars for the same organization
- 29664: Create Price List process is slow
- 29653: Payments belonging child orgs can't be added to manual transactions
- 28886: Error when registering "Refund payment" from Match Statement process
- 30057: Org Access added automatically to all roles
- 28662: The business partner selector in Add New Transaction does not include all business partners
- 31709: Some Jasper reports fail to be generated with JDK 8.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Google Sign In Module: Google has deprecated its old OpenID for single sign in, replacing it with OAuth2. Google Sign In module implements OAuth2. Replacement of old OpenID protocol to make visible new Login Module.
- Average Cost Tab: Adds new tabs for product. These tabs explains the transactions involved in the cost calculation to make it easier to understand where aa cost comes from.
- Professional Localization Spain: New Spanish taxes to include in the Spanish Taxes module: New taxes have been included in the Spanish Taxes module
- Professional Localization Spain: New Spanish taxes needs to be included in the VAT Book setup: Professional Localization Spain: New Spanish taxes needs to be included in the VAT Book setup
- Professional Localization Spain: New Spanish taxes needs to be included in the 349 tax form setup: Professional Localization Spain: New Spanish taxes needs to be included in the 349 tax form setup
- Professional Localization Spain: New Spanish taxes needs to be included in the 303 tax form setup: Professional Localization Spain: New Spanish taxes needs to be included in the 303 tax form setup
- Professional Localization Spain: New 303 Tax Form design (v32) starting from April 1st, 2015 : Professional Localization Spain: New 303 Tax Form design (v32) starting from April 1st, 2015
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.