Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR15Q3.2 available
Release date: October 27th, 2015
Module version: 3.0.27096
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR15Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR15Q3 Release Notes here.
- 30818: process: "Create expense AP Invoice" does not work
- 30821: accounting process is not working with payment out and negative amount
- 30847: Colour status column is not shown in Documents tab of Open/Close Period Control window
- 30865: Include option to match transactions with higher date than bank statement line date (and update transaction date to bsl date)
- 30914: Cannot validate a costing rule if there exists a not released reservation
- 30916: Payment registered for child organization not found in Payment selector when running "add transaction" from Match Statement
- 30992: The ReportInvoiceDiscountJR report consume many resources when printing big amount of data.
- 31022: ON the sales order window when selecting a organization that has not got document types some fields are hidden
- 31023: Credit consumed although payment is not completed due to "payment currency should map business partner currency" error
- 31049: Wrong cost after executing the Price Correction Background
- 31055: When add a second new line in goods movements, the product field is already filled
- 31168: Copy Version process in Process Plan window is not working in Oracle
- 31225: Toolbar disappears under some circumnstances
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q3.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.