Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR15Q3.4 available
Release date: December 10th, 2015
Module version: 3.0.27112
- 30798: Lots of errors in log during tomcat shutdown related to new import entry project
- 31293: current combo value is not selected when opening drop down list with mouse in form view
- 31370: Add log in importprocess to get more information if it fails
- 31403: Purchase Order and Goods Receipt not shown in Invoice's Create Lines From if the Customer Invoice Terms are Do Not Invoice
- 31421: Business Partner name defined in bank statement line is not loaded in Description field when Add Transaction from Match Statemen
- 31441: Hover over Sender field in Match Statement pop-up only shows Business Partner Name instead of Business Partner Name and Descript
- 31443: Hover over Matched Document does not show document details information as before, in Match Statement pop-up
- 31446: Import entry process can have a stopped but not deregistered thread: tickets remain in the queue
- 31517: Empty matched document when running Match Statement pocess
- 31579: alert fetches with where parameter
- 31629: Debit and Credit values not shown when running General Ledger Report in XLS format using Microsoft Office 2007
- 31709: Some Jasper reports fail to be generated with JDK 8.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q3.4 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.