Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR15Q3.5 available
Release date: January 22nd, 2016
Module version: 3.0.27124
Maturity Status: CS
- 31684: Some values are not shown in XLS format after Jasper Library Upgrade using Microsoft Office 2007
- 31722: a date used to filter on a grid dissapears after enter it
- 31724: Return to vendor shipments appear in the pick and edit lines of the return to vendor
- 31739: UniqueValidCombination modulescript is deactivating some account combinations and creating new ones when it should not
- 31775: Bank Statement Line description overwritten with GL Item's description when adding gl item transaction form Match Statement
- 31886: the trees in the application can not be updated when preference "Use classic popup tree" is enabled
- 31898: Cannot save a G/L Journal header with the date of the adjustment period if both periods are opened
- 31948: Labels in AD_TextInterfaces linked to a concrete file are not translated
- 31709: Some Jasper reports fail to be generated with JDK 8.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q3.5 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.