Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR15Q4.2 available
Release date: January 22nd, 2016
Module version: 3.0.27681
|If you update from 3.0PR15Q4 you might be affected by issue 31961, please check here for more details.|
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR15Q4 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR15Q4 Release Notes here.
- 31961: Incorrect posting data when not defining an external connection pool on the Openbravo.properties
- 31721: a date used to filter on a grid dissapears after enter it
- 31723: Return to vendor shipments appear in the pick and edit lines of the return to vendor
- 31738: UniqueValidCombination modulescript is deactivating some account combinations and creating new ones when it should not
- 31774: Bank Statement Line description overwritten with GL Item's description when adding gl item transaction form Match Statement
- 31813: Cannot void a goods shipment if it has more than one closed reservation associated
- 31849: Not possible to change the product definition to Stocked under some circumstancies
- 31885: the trees in the application can not be updated when preference "Use classic popup tree" is enabled
- 31897: Cannot save a G/L Journal header with the date of the adjustment period if both periods are opened
- 31947: Labels in AD_TextInterfaces linked to a concrete file are not translated
- 31975: detect situation created by issue 31959
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- 31709: Some Jasper reports fail to be generated with JDK 8.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q4.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.