Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR15Q4.3 available
Release date: February 15th, 2016
Module version: 3.0.27688
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR15Q4 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR15Q4 Release Notes here.
- 31908: Cannot void a goods shipment if it has related reservation and there is less stock than double of shipment quantity
- 31916: Cannot void a goods shipment if two lines are related with the same sales order line which is reserved and released
- 31958: Cannot void a goods shipment if it has related reservation under some circumstances
- 31998: Costing Migration Process:Cost of products in closing inventory is calculated by taking into account only shipments and receipts
- 32004: Costing Migration Process: processed column of m_transaction table is not set as Y for records with its cost calculated
- 32086: Process Price Difference adjustment breaks menu
- 32185: Not possible to sort by unit price in Return from Customer p&e
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- 31709: Some Jasper reports fail to be generated with JDK 8.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR15Q4.3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.