Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q2 available
Release date: June 16th, 2016
Module version: 3.0.28860
Maturity Status: QA (CS promotion: June 31st, 2016)
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
Extension Point at the end of Aprm_Gen_PaymentSchedule_Inv: Extension point at the end of Aprm_Gen_PaymentSchedule_Inv for managing migrated orders with debt payments.
- Microsoft Edge Support.: Microsoft Edge browser is supported.
- DBSM Exclude filter can use wildcards:
Exclude filters are used to define the database objects that should not be managed by Openbravo. Now it is possible to define these objects using patterns based on wildcards.
- Default filtering and sorting for columns: Computed columns for high volume tables cannot perform correctly when sorting and filtering because they need to be calculated for the whole dataset before being able to apply the filtering or sorting criteria. On the other hand, in some cases, where it is known the data behind will never be big enough it makes sense from the functional point of view to allow filtering and sorting by them.
Research possible approaches to address this problem.
- Computed Columns. Configure Defaults: Make default configuration for sorting and filtering for computed columns
- Disable for high volume tables
- Enable for low volume
Most of the computed columns will be disabled for filtering and sorting to avoid performance issues in grid. However the user can easily enable that features back though a custom template
- Change password based on a expiration date: Extend core functionality to be able to set an expired date during which a password may be valid for users. The limit will be reset every time a user changes his password
- 32491: Lines information lost after printing a record with filter applied in grid
- 32375: Preferences incorrectly resolve client visibility
- 29732: In a mandatory field, the query created when filtering shouldn't have the functions 'coalesce' and 'to_char'
- 32287: Selection can be lost in P&E grids having an amount of data higher than the page size
- 32007: Double request to FIC in CHANGE mode when the form is redrawn by overflow under some circumstances
- 31901: decimal value can't be changed by trigger/observer after manual edition in form view
- 31904: "Filter on change" option set to N in Grid Configuration at Window/Tab/Field Level does not work
- 31709: some reports are not exported using JDK 8
- 31457: Invoice with negative amount with an order with lower amount is set as not paid. Positive and negative schedule details pending
- 32280: Amortization Process / Unprocess should only update Fully Depreciated field of the assets included on it and need the update
- 31888: Create Order from Sales Quotation is not truncating date fields, thus, payment against invoice is being considered a prepayment
- 31788: In a Purchase Order window the Price turns to 0 using a price list including taxes under some circunstancies
- 31392: It is not possible to match positive bank statement line against negative purchase invoice from Match Statement process
- 32038: "Price Adjustment" promotion defined for the future is applied today
- 31977: Performance problem in ReturnMaterialShipmentPickEdit datasource
- 31580: Java Heap Space error when posting payment with huge amount of details
- 32604: Stock by Warehouse widget logs error message
- 32576: connection leak when printing Requisition report
- 28586: SimpleProduct selector shows errors in log when there are translations installed
- 33194: Access not granted to Multi Selector Entity
- 33097: Names of Windows implementing Process Definitions appear as UUIDs after a refresh
- 32707: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00918 while packaging module
- 31769: Unneeded left joins in DefaultJsonDataService
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- 32707: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00918 while packaging module.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Cuaderno 58: Update Spanish Cuaderno 58 to fulfill legal requirements for 2016
- AEAT Modelo 347 Cash VAT adaptations for 2016: Required modifications in Spanish official report 347 for Cash VAT for 2016
- SPLP legal requirements 2016: Include new withholding tax rates for 2016 in official reports and invoices register book configuration
- 390. Legal requirements 2015.: Update 390 to fulfill legal requirements for 2016
- SPLP legal requirements 2015 - New Taxes definition in official reports: Update Spanish Professional Localization Pack to fulfill legal requirements for 2016
See issues https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=31511 and https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=30390
- Configure Standard Windows for High Volume Data: Configure standard windows so that they can handle high volumes of data
- Balance Sheet and PL improvements: New public module with an enhanced version of the Balance Sheet and PL report based on Core's one.
1. Allow to launch a comparative/non-comparative report
2. Improvements in PDF layout
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR16Q2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.