Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q2.2 available
Release date: August 26th, 2016
Module version: 3.0.28883
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR16Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR16Q2 Release Notes here.
- 33471: Invoice amount not populated when running Add Payment from Add Transaction from Match Statement process
- 33532: Cannot post a Cash VAT payment that pays more than one invoice, Process failed during execution error is shown
- 33561: Cannot void an invoice if the business partner does not have a default financial account defined
- 33594: Import entry archive should be defined in the log cleanup window
- 33652: Performance problems in Postgresql 9.3 when invoking view from query
- 33717: Cannot post a financial account transaction if the invoice is partially paid by using credit
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- 32707: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00918 while packaging module.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR16Q2.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.