Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q3.2 available
Release date: October 13th, 2016
Module version: 3.0.29751
- 33651: Performance problems in Postgresql 9.3 when invoking view from query
- 33714: when adding a payment in match statement, the actual payment is 0, and it should be the transaction amount
- 33819: No error message shown when voiding an invoice and the period is closed for AP Payment and AR Receipt
- 33844: Cannot void a goods receipt if the role does not have access to Client window
- 33863: Wrong Total Gross Amount in orders and invoices as the changes made in tax tab records do not recalculate it
- 33891: Accounting default values not transferred from BP Category to Business Partner if the schema is assigned to a child organization
- 33957: Error in Costing Background Process if first costing rule validated with starting date,previous transactions cost not calculated
- 33966: Accounting background process has bad performance
- 34010: Slow login loading organization's default ledgers
- 34019: Posting a Purchase Invoice is not possible with "F&B España, S.A. - Finanace - F&B International Group" role. NPE is thrown
- 34104: Incorrect prices are calculated in Purchase Orders/Invoices when exists discounts or promotions related to products.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR16Q3.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.