Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q4 available
Release date: December 16th, 2016
Module version: 3.0.30440
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Cancel and Replace: Cancel and Replace (C&R), as its name indicates, cancels an existing order and replaces for a new one. This new order is a copy of the fist one and allows to add or remove not delivered products from it. The initial payments are also maintained in the new order.
A new negative order is created to negate the first order. This negative order is also a copy of the old order but with negative quantities and payments.
This functionality works both in Backend and Web POS.
- Funds transfer: New button in the Financial Account window to transfer money among financial accounts
- Callout invocation improvements: Callouts extending SimpleCallout are invoked in a more efficient way, reducing considerably the invocation overhead. Instead of emulating a Sevlet request to later parse their response, now they are invoked directly generating an in-memory object that does not require of post processing.
- Extensible callouts: It is now easier to extend callouts (SimpleCallout) without the need of completely overwriting them. Different callouts on the same column can be chained being possible to modify/extend results based on the response of precedent ones.
- Balance Sheet and PL improvements. Transplant Periods Comparison Config: Ability to launch the report without comparing to a previous year and refactor in the PDF output.
- Match several transactions: Select several transactions at same time to match against a concrete bankstatement line
- 33438: DalConnectionProvider.getTransactionConnection does not obtain connection from common pool
- 34027: NPE in build process if db.queryTimeout.* is set
- 33629: slow order/invoice grid population in Add Payment
- 33843: useless heavy queries in linked items
- 33441: query to check if ad_context_info exists executed once per request
- 33507: copy lines can generate incorrect audit trail info
- 33605: OrgTree.getAccessibleTree is very slow with many organizations
- 33200: getId in DAL proxy loads object in memory
- 24191: Accounting background process has bad performance
- 32560: Allow to invoice an already invoiced goods receipt
- 33296: The information on the attribute value set on inventory line is not properly shown
- 33319: The generate shipment from orders form takes long to print the data with a lot of orders pending to be deliver
- 33320: On environment with big volumne the create from process takes long to print the popup
- 33325: "Sales Invoice Dimensional Report Legacy" shows positive cost for Credit Memo when it should be negative
- 33956: The generate invoice takes long with big amount of data
- 34031: Return From Customer pick and edit is very slow with big data
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Analytics: configurable fact table population: Analytics information is queried from fact tables that need to be populated from transactional data. </p>
So far, this population was performed by a process that, in a first run, computed all historical data. Now it is possible to configure a date range for this information as well as a batch size for each time the process is executed.
- External Data Loading Module: Generic platform module to be able to use different kind of external sources to get the data (Web Service, SFTP, FTP ...) and import in the ERP database making use of Import Entry processor.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR16Q4 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.