Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q4.3 available
Release date: March 9th, 2017
Module version: 3.0.30460
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR16Q4 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR16Q4 Release Notes here.
- 35065: A deactivated organization can not be activated again.
- 35093: Cannot set an attribute set value in a warehouse document line in case it does not contain an instance attribute
- 35178: Callout's pool should be initialized before executing them
- 35198: Cannot attach a document to an invoice if the role does not have access to ADTab entity and there is a module In Development
- 35274: "General Ledger" filter is removed when pressing "next page" in General Ledger Report HTML
- 35277: Selected General Ledger filter value changes when pagination is executed in the Journal Entries report
- 35319: invoice PDF is not attached from "email" button in sales invoice window
- 35350: Callout problem when working with comma (,) as decimal separator
- 35374: Price Adjustments are not applied in Purchase Flow
- 35399: Not possible to get on the webservice regions of a country when those are defined to client 0.
- 35420: Cannot remove an orphan line from a return to vendor or a return from customer document
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR16Q4.3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.