Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q1.1 available
Release date: May 4th, 2017
Module version: 3.0.31101
Maturity Status: CS
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 35575: "Adjustment Period" not used when posting a GL Journal
- 35579: Traceability Report does not work
- 35626: It is possible to create a bank fee transaction in financial account with both deposit and withdrawal amount different from 0
- 35688: It is not possible to delete a record in tree view
- 35693: Operative Quantity needs to be updated to 0 same as Ordered/Return quanity if the corresponding order is closed (not delivered)
- 35716: Wrong total gross amount when reactivating an order or a invoice which includes a basic discount of 100%
- 35784: Orders with Invoice Terms different from Customer Schedule After Delivery cannot be invoiced if the bp has an invoice schedule
- 35806: Fields redraws in grid view when a numeric field is referenced by a read only logic
- 35876: On change functions not executed for numeric parameters
- 35954: Fetching data when it is sorting by a null foreign key is not working as expected
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR17Q1.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.