Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q2 available
Release date: April 31st, 2017
Module version: 3.0.xxxxx
Maturity Status: QA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Integrate module - Report: Aging Balance:
</tbody> Integrate module into the Openbravo 3 distribution
- Integrate module - Report: Cash Flow Forecast:
</tbody> Integrate module into the Openbravo 3 distributionhttp://forge.openbravo.com/projects/cashflowforecastreport
- Trial Balance Performance refactor: Trial Balance refactor to perform properly in high volumen environments. Based on aggregation of data from the fact_acct table
- Sales Invoice Dimensional Report. New features:
- DBSM Performance improvements: Two main performance improvements for updating database tasks:
- Parallel index creation: new indexes are created in parallel by multiple threads.
- Table recreation prevention: in most of the cases, tables are altered to new model without the need of recreating them.
- Process execution in multi record selection: Processes (defined as Process Definition) can optionally be executed at once for multiple selected records.
- [PG Support Indexes to speed up contains search]: Added support in PostgreSQL to create database indexes to improve the speed of queries used to search a substring contained in a text column.
- Report queries can be executed in a read-only DB:
When Openbravo has a standby replication database, it is possible to use it to perform some heavy queries, specially for reporting, so load in main database can be reduced.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR17Q2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.