Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q2.1 available
Release date: June 28th, 2017
Module version: 3.0.31796
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 36079: inconsistent process (ad_process) configuration generates invalid web.xml
- 36095: Failed to apply roles dataset
- 36103: applying dataset fails if it contains properties not present in the target system
- 36194: Cannot select an order line in Create Lines From of Goods Receipt window if it uses secondary UOM
- 36229: Not possible to change secondary quantity nor secondary unit in Goods Receipt create lines from process
- 36251: Security problem in Create Budget Reports in Excel report
- 36295: Product Complete selector does not show some fields on picklist
- 36322: Create Lines P&E window in Purchase Order does not respond to select other record after selecting any of the record
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR17Q2.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about Openbravo
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.