Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q3 available
Release date: July 31th, 2017
Module version: 3.0.xxxxx
Maturity Status: QA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Advanced Inventory - Inventory Status: The possibility to assign a configurable status value to each inventory occurrence. Each status value defines "Available", "Nettable" and Over-Issue". Typical use examples are "In-Transit", "Return", "WIP", "QA", "Available".
- AD_IsOrgIncluded Performance Improvements: Full refactor of this widely used database function to improve performance, which should collaterally improve the performance of any process that calls it.
- Purchase Order Report. New features:
- EDL Process force sync or async execution not checking process configuration: Add an API to force the execution of a EDL Request in sync or async mode overriding EDL Process definition
- Improved Backoffice login performance: Performance for backoffice login has been improved by reducing the number of requests and the time taken to complete it.
- 36274: abandoned connection in SessionListener
- 36066: no updateable AD definition can be overwritten by role config
- 36141: stateful WS calls create HttpSessions that live till Tomcat kills them
- 30031: row created in ad_session for same cookie after every erp logout
- 35956: The numeric field filter does not work with operators in HQL based selectors
- 36001: Connection leak after start the system having any servlet with "loaded-on-startup" for example: Analytics module installed
- 35855: many standard requests borrow more than one connection from DB
- 35840: can't save record after failed save in tabs with a time reference
- 35674: Concurrency problems applying datasets
- 34432: Accounting information should be grouped by invoice when posting payment/transaction/reconciliation
- 34676: It is possible to see prices for list prices for organizations that you don't have access to.
- 35210: sequential scans in c_bpartner using partner selector drop down filter
- 35664: Performance of Add Multiple Payments P&E grid should be improved
- 35682: Return From Customer pick and edit is very slow with big data
- 35872: Payment Report has performance problems if expiration date is not set
- 35899: In Stock Report, you can see stock for warehouse's that belong to an organization you don't have access to
- 35911: Executing copy lines process without selecting an invoice produces a connection leak
- 35958: Reactivating a sales order and decreasing the ordered quantity that is already reserved causes wrong reservation
- 36068: Zero payment not shown in General Ledger Report when general ledger configured to "allow negative"
- 36180: Add Multiple payments pick and execute performance
- 36368: Performance problem in C_Invoice_Post
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Spanish Localization: SII (Immediate Information System):
- EDL Process retry output process: Implement a configurable retry execution when the output process of a EDL Request fails
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR17Q3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.