Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q3.1 available
Release date: November 7th, 2017
Module version: 3.0.32416
Maturity Status: C Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 36921: Default values are not selected in Return Material Receipt window if the organization does not have an on hand warehouse defined
- 36934: It is not possible to change the size of columns if the column is used in a view
- 36955: New storage bins are created with Undefined-Overissue inventory status instead of Undefined by default
- 37108: Import.sample.data does not immediately stop when a file cannot be imported
- 37121: "Copy Lines" process not properly copying "organization" dimension when defined at invoice line level
- 37192: Negative Stock can be obtained although the storage bin is defined as OverIssue = N (not allowing negative stock)
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR17Q3.1release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about Openbravo
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.