Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR18Q1 available
Release date: February 21st, 2018
Module version: 3.0.33184
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Warning when currency standard precision is exceeded: Show a warning when the currency's standard precision is defined exceeding its normal precision.
- Copy From Order refactor: Adapt UI to the Pick&Execute pattern in order to fix performance problems in high volume environments. As part of the refactor, it is now possible to select multiple orders at the same time thus improving the user experience.
- Support SVG images: Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) images are now supported to be used in standard Image reference.
- PostgreSQL 10 support: PostgreSQL 10 is now supported.
- Java 9 support: Openbravo can now be built and run using Java 9.
- 36948: Sales Invoice Dimensional Report takes long on environment with big amount of data.
- 37010: Wrong invoice's accounting entry when several "not deductible" taxes are used.
- 37132: It should not be possible to register invoice document related with an order having different business partner.
- 37236: Create Lines From popup on Purchase Invoice slow when having many Orders.
- 37263: "Last register amount" wrongly calculated by "Create VAT registers" process in Tax Payment window.
- 37277: Change the role in the ERP has performance problems.
- 37395: Deactivated discounts are applied.
- 37424: Export To Csv too slow with high volumes
- 37015: contention in DAL proxies with high concurrency
- 37324: slow login having many preferences
- 35271: OBCriteria overhead
- 37115: HQL constant parsing causes contention
- 37135: OOM parsing corrupted JSON
- 28479: unneeded queries to ad_langue table
- 37079: more records than expected are fetched when filtering by date ranges
- 35838: Bad performance in alert window when having +20000 records in ad_alert and many of them are solved
- 36838: multiple requests to load product image when a refresh is done previously
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR18Q1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Business Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.