Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q1 available
Release date: Month xxth, 2019
Module version: 3.0.xxxx
Maturity Status: QA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- CSRF Token: HTTP requests include now a security token to prevent CSRF attacks.
- Updated logging framework: Openbravo logging framework (log4j) has been updated from version 1 which had already reached its end of live to latest version 2.
- Improved view generation scalability: Time and resources consumed to generate views for standard backoffice windows defined in application dictionary have been reduced.
- Automatic Invoice from Goods Shipment: Allow the possibility to automatically create an invoice when processing a goods shipment based on the related sales order invoice terms. Besides, a new button is added to the Goods Shipment window to manually create an invoice from the goods shipment, similar to the existing one at Goods Receipt window.
- 39603: can't update information after killing a connection
- 39717: unnecesary contention to create new documents in UI
- 39659: Cluster Service Leader Registrator should be able to recover properly after restarting the database
- 39459: MessageBar is not showing properly in a Process Window using retryExecution message
- 35702: Performance improvements in Purchase Order Report PDF format
- 39070: Hook required to extend Add Multiple Payments window (P&E)
- 39284: Return Material pick and execute take more that 5 minutes to be loaded on an environment with thousands of orders
- 39619: ReportMaterialTransactionEditionJR consumes a lot of memory and produces a system crash
- 39712: Performance issue in Sales Dimensional Report
- AWO: Attributes Override: Allow the possibility to confirm a task with a different attribute than the expected one in a controlled way
- AWO: Overpicking: Allow the possibility to confirm more quantity than expected one in a controlled way
- AWO: Print Group new flag: Add printing support for group of task documents
- Automatic Invoice from Goods Shipment in AWO: Allow the possibility to automatically create an invoice when processing sales order issue tasks based on the related sales order invoice terms.
- AWO: launch picking from sales order lines list: Allow the possibility to launch in the same batch the picking process from a selection of one or more pending to pick sales order lines, which might belong to different sales orders.
- Reservations and Tasks management when closing Distribution and Sales Orders: Allow to automatically release existing reservations and tasks when closing Sales Orders or Distributions Orders. This behavior can be configured by setting a preference.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR19Q1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.