Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q1.1 available
Release date: May 8th, 2019
Module version: 3.0.35341
Maturity Status: CS
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- 40406: log from callouts don't include callout class name
- 40605: NPE sending email if timeout not set
- 40635: Generation of Discounts and Promotions windows fails under some circumstances
- 40639: Match the business partner by tokens does not work in an import bank statement process
- 40644: centralize in XMLUtils creation of objects to deal with XML documents
- 40672: Generate Aggregated Data Background process fail
- 40682: use bind-parameters in FIN_BankStatementImport
- 40700: use bind-parameters in FactLine
- 40703: use proper character escape
- 40713: HelpWindow.generateWindow is not using bind-variables
- 40743: Records can not be exported to CSV
- 40782: In Payment Out window, Add Details process, the Business Partner is not showing the records that it should
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about Openbravo
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.