Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q1.2 available
Release date: July 15th, 2019
Module version: 3.0.35357
Maturity Status: CS
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- 40387: Two cash ups in local storage if the backoffice session is closed during the cash up
- 40804: Login can not be completed with user without access to Cashup
- 40811: Scrim is hidden on Close Drawer Popup
- 40854: Unable to login in WebPOS if it has synchronize mode and French certificate
- 40879: When barcode is scanned in POS Terminal, the code is automatically set as lowercase.
- 41047: Deferred service not invoiced.
- 41107: Product images not loading in WebPOS Browse menu with preference “Product Images from server instead of cache” set
- 41128: QtyDelivered has changed its representation on DB
- 41145: the login in offline mode fails when the tomcat is retarted and the postgres is down
- 41159: JS Resources are not updated after doing a deployment
- 41214: Make tests to wait for all mobile processes to finish in each action
- 41277: PaidReceipts.checkOrderInErrorEntry is not using bind-params
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about Openbravo
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.