Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q3 available
Release date: August 22nd, 2019
Module version: 3.0.36231
Maturity Status: QAA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- Weld upgrade: Weld library, which implements CDI, has been updated to its latest stable version 3.1.0.
- Configurable Database functions volatility: Database functions can define different volatility levels.
- Removed XStream library: XStream library has been removed from core stack.
- Minor Hibernate Update: Hibernate has been updated to its latest stable version 5.4.2.
- Configurable DAL one-to-many child property in parent entity: DAL one-to-many child properties generated in parent's entity can be configured to be or not generated case by case.
- Update database functions volatility: Review and classify the existing database functions' volatility as a way to get a performance improvement in the database engine
- Multicurrency Customer Statement: This feature improves the Customer Statement report adding a new parameter "Multicurrency". In case of unchecked the report generated will be the current report, but in case of checked it will group records based on the currency records and display original currency amounts instead of ledger currency amounts.
- Sum Initial Balance in Customer Statement Report: Add a checkbox to modify current behavior. When this checkbox it is marked the account initial balance will be take into account while summing up every new account entry in the report.
- New total field in select payment popup of the remittance window: A new total field in select payment popup of the remittance window is needed to control the total amount of the remittance.
- 40843: update.database does not work with PostgreSQL 12
- 40747: Unnecessary wait in Import Entry Manager is causing lag in the processing of import entries even if resources are available
- 40647: escape formulas when exporting csv
- 40535: old callouts should use OBScriptEngine to evaluate response
- 40754: OutOfMemory error on export.database in validation part with many modules and default heap assignment
- 40264: update.database task fails with no proper error message when a wrong function is defined in db but not excluded
- 40463: UI broken when create a new row and before save clear the filter grid
- 40969: Maximum call stack size exceeded can be thrown in P&E grids that allow record addition
- 40827: JDK 12: cannot start application due to Weld error
- 39349: Return from Customer pick/edit lines process takes more time to be loaded on an environment with thousands of orders.
- 40623: Valued Stock Report with aggregated data not working when filtering by old data
- 40676: Valued Stock Report not properly working when movementDate has more precision than days and aggregated data
- 40975: Sales order not taking the right conversion rate
- 41037: In Simple G/L Journal window the field Period doesn't correspond with the Accounting Date field
- 41174: Alternative UOM is modified to UOM in Create Lines From processes of Invoice window if it is defined as Secondary
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- SOAP Support for SAP ECC connector: Provides support to connect to SAP ECC through SOAP WebServices.
- Apache CXF SOAP web services: Infrastructure module that provides Apache CXF and means to publish and consume SOAP WebServices.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.