Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q3.1 available
Release date: September 30th, 2019
Module version: 3.0.36238
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- 41712: Subquery in getDocumentNo in ReportGeneralLedgerJournal is not using bind-params
- 41737: Modify payment plan recalculation when deleting line
- 41754: Negative values have string format when they are exported to csv file
- 41793: Fix backdated transaction is not fixing all backdated transactions
- 41849: Cannot post a document if it has a customized SQL description that returns more than one record
- 41893: Masked String reference can leave ADCS in an inconsitent state
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about Openbravo
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.