Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q4 available
Release date: December 12th, 2019
Module version: 3.0.36563
Maturity Status: QAA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- Removed Axis library: Support for SOAP web services through old Axis library has been removed from Openbravo core. It is still possible to serve and consume SOAP web services with Apache CXF module.
- Order Management System: OMS based on configurable business rules and real time stock view that intelligently decides from which warehouse/organizations should orders be delivered to the end customer.
- 41785: Error with function index including a coalesce with a varchar
- 41366: Check constraints values when exported values are transformed to upper case
- 38671: random NPE getting data for some date/datetime fields
- 41684: Extra widget instances are created if permission to widget class is removed
- 41751: Problems to translate selector fields 'centrally maintained'
- 34328: View Implementation accesses are not generated automatically for newly created roles
- 41295: When a void receipt is a backdated transaction and the original receipt has adjustments the background process fails.
- 41087: when the internet connection is slow the GetConvertedQtyActionHandler don't set the value in the correct cell
- 41215: Error using FIN_Utility.getDocumentNo in an event handler
- 41714: Sales Invoice Dimensional Report should not take into account the not unit cost adjustments
- 41861: When posting Simple G/L Journal, document's organization is not used for currency balancing entry, account's org used instead
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.