Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q4.2 available
Release date: February 25th, 2020
Module version: 3.0.36576
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0PR19Q4 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release..
The full 3.0PR19Q4 Release Notes here.
- 42831: ant package.module is missing to exclude .git
- 42869: Inventory Amount Update process tries to create Physical Inventories in organizations no trx allowed
- 43181: Update.database message about local changes in application dictionary is missing table name
- 43192: [Balance Sheet and P&L Structure: User can select General Ledger of organizations for its natural tree but not Accounting Report
- 43207: export to csv doesn't timeout
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about Openbravo
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.