Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR20Q1 available
Release date: Month <last>, 2020
Module version: 3.0.xxxxx
Maturity Status: QA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- Updated Quartz library: Quartz is the library used for background process scheduling. It has been updated to its latest release 2.30.
- Improved password storage: A more secure algorithm is used to store passwords in Database.
- Remove old costing engine: Legacy cost engine is removed and a new build validation is included to make sure Costing Migration Process was run before updating the instance
- OMS: Order Status Management: Add order status management feature to the OMS engine. This allows organizations to reject in a controlled way the OMS proposal and to launch new OMS run. A background process is implemented to automatically evaluate rejected orders using OMS engine, to find different store(s) that can fulfill it
- Raise minimum System Stack: Updated minimum system requiremtes to:
- Tomcat 8.5
- PostgreSQL 10
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Reporting server: Based on Jaspersoft, it allows to create customized reports with high volumes of data.
- Attachements in Azure: .This module allows to store attachments in Azure Blob Storage
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.