Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR20Q1.1 available
Release date: April 30th, 2020
Module version: 3.0.36902
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0PR20Q1 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release..
The full 3.0PR20Q1 Release Notes here.
- 43584: Alerts don't show in the main button, only in alert management window
- 43591: jrxml translate build step fails if using jasperreport.dtd
- 43703: Re-add exception message when error importing translations
- 43803: Referencedinventory tests are incompatible with AWO and should auto-skip themselves if AWO is present
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Please evaluate the Openbravo Business Suite System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo Business Suite, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about Openbravo
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.