Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR20Q2 available
Release date: Month <last>, 2020
Module version: 3.0.xxxxx
Maturity Status: QA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- 42389: Error processing inventory with reservation.
- 42520: Pareto Product Report shows wrong stock.
- 43274: Payment In/Out Window bad performance because documentno index is missing.
- 43380: Remittance of a payment out using credit gets unbalance and posts on Suspense Balancing account.
- 42475: Openbravo JS minimizer does not work well with template literals
- 43532: jrxml translate build step fails if using jasperreport.dtd
- 43363: unneded requests to StaticResources when working in cluster
- 43029: export to csv doesn't timeout
- 42915: Tree selector cannot be used in a parameter window that is opened from the menu
- 43291: csv button enabled while editing filters with lazy fitlering enabled
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- AWO: Inventory Count Improvements: Refactor in Physical Inventory operation to add new features and improve user experience. Allow to share the count between several users. Add the possibility to review the count before updating the stock
- AWO: Collapsed tasks: Add the possibility to collapse tasks in the AWO frontend when they have the same dimensions, so the warehouse user can pick all of them in the same batch.
- XLS output in Improved Balance Sheet and P&L Structure Report: Add support to export to XLS format
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.