Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR20Q3 available
Release date: August 10th, 2020
Module version: 3.0.203002
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- 15126: Support database with dots in the name
- 43201: Wrong information displayed in the grid after editing a child record under some circumstances
- 43291: csv button enabled while editing filters with lazy fitlering enabled
- 43363: unneded requests to StaticResources when working in cluster
- 43527: Incorrect order processing dependent materialized views
- 43608: failed process definition execution not shown in UI
- 43738: Offers report can product a system crash due to OufOfMemory
- 43916: Unbalanced accounting in case a Payment Settled in a remittance is unposted, as it can not be posted again any more
- 44334: Wrong amount in financial account if the currency of the payment is edited
- 43884: Deactivate countries that are regions of France
- 43831: Error processing G/L Journal with date format MM-DD-YYYY
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- AWO: CrossDocking: Functionality that interrupts the creation of the task if demand is detected for the relevant product and time window
- Business Suite Localization Pack for France: French Localization pack for the Business Suite officially maintained by Openbravo. It includes translation, regions, payment terms, payment methods, taxes definition and eco tax management.
- Business Suite Localization Pack for Italy: Italian Localization pack for the Business Suite officially maintained by Openbravo. It includes translation and taxes definition.
- Business Suite Localization Pack for Portugal: Portuguese Localization pack for the Business Suite officially maintained by Openbravo. It includes regions and taxes definition.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.