Openbravo Business Suite PR20Q4 available
Release date: December 3rd, 2020
Module version: 3.0.204003
Maturity Status: QAA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- Background Process Clusterization: In HA Openbravo instances with more than one server node in a cluster, in previous instances only one of those nodes had to be configured to run background processes. Now, all these nodes can be background processes can be handled simultaneously by all the nodes in the cluster.
- Support scram-sha-256 to authenticate PG passwords: PostgreSQL database can now be configured to authenticate password with scram-sha-256 method (which is included since PostgreSQL 11).
- Aging Balance Report: hide reversed payments: Allow the user to include/exclude reversed payment (payables and receivables) when launching the report.
- Support Oracle 19c. Remove support for Oracle 11 and 12: This release adds support for Oracle 19 and recommends to use it. This release removes support for all older Oracle versions 11 and 12.
- 45089: White screen when navigating to Product window from Sales Order window some times
- 45005: In HA environments Data Import Entry processor is executed in the two nodes simultaneously
- 44921: Adding a column in the grid view to a view when there is a Lazy Filter launches the search
- 44574: The date is not displayed correctly in the "Costing Rules" window -> "Fix Backdated Transactions" process
- 44562: In the "Product" window, "Characteristic Description" values are not displayed in order.
- 42449: Support PostgreSQL 13.
- 44622: Attribute required check in M_TRANSACTION_TRG trigger should be relaxed
- 44759: It is not possible to deactivate a product with zero stock
- 44788: Wrong information in Credits section of Aging Report: the date when a prepaid order was invoiced needs to be considered
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Unsupport Camerfactura integration: Mark module as unsupported and remove it from the Spanish Professional Localization Packs as it uses an unsupported library (Legacy Axis) and it has some security issues.
- Portuguese Translation for WMS: Translation of the Openbravo Warehouse Management System into Portuguese (Portugal)
- Italian Translation for WMS: Translation of the Openbravo Warehouse Management System into Italian (Italy)
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about Openbravo
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.