Openbravo Business Suite PR21Q1 available
Release date: March 4th, 2021
Module version: 3.0.211004
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- Platform support for PG full text search: PostgreSQL's tsvector type is now supported at database level, allowing to implement full text search.
- Raised minimum to JDK11: The minimum supported version for Java is now 11.
- Removed rebuild + restart from MMC: Module Manager Console does no longer support rebuilding and restarting the application from the GUI after updating or installing modules. These actions are now only available from command line.
- Desupport old callouts: All callouts must implement SimpleCallout. Callouts using the old 2.50 technlogy based on Servlet implementation are no longer supported.
- Reduced translation scope: In order to reduce the effort to translate Openbravo to other languages, the exported terms to translate can be reduced to a bare minimum for the selected Application Dictionary components.
- 45081: Credit details appear in Aging report although prepaid order is closed.
- 45143: Outstanding Amount not updated when closing Sales Order in Oracle.
- 45338: By deactivating any registration in the tax zone, you can get this tax if the business partner belongs to that country.
- 45372: The process "Reset accounting" modifies records with the period closed.
- 45401: Performance issues on the Costing background process.
- 45443: Lines selected after sorting the Payment Proposal Expected Payments are not included on it
- 45341: OBInterceptors consider an udpate new records created manually setting the createdBy
- 45301: Sales Order header can be saved without Invoice Address although it is mandatory
- 43275: Once you create a new table AD_Org column name is wrong after sync terminology
- 45165: Popups are inaccessible, behind a mask, after long usage without refreshing or logout/login
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Self-Replenishment for WMS: Self-Warehouse Replenishments are planned internal movements, typically from a bulk storage area to a picking area, in order to prevent that the picking area will be depleted
- Set of standard reports: Several standard sample reports and dashboards centered around the sales domain. These reports are to show the reporting and charting capabilities.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.