Openbravo Business Suite PR21Q2 available
Release date: June 11th, 2021
Module version: 3.0.21Q2003
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- 45650: Wrong qtyreserved in m_storage_pending table when a sales order is processed and voided.
- 45823: A hard limit exist for manually creates products variants.
- 45909: Performance problem with conversion rate document functionality.
- 45681: Values not updated after saving fails in a P&E grid that allows additions
- 46189: WS calls UserLock for every request even within the same session
- 45803: MessageBar shows on top of all windows when tab is closed and some ActionHandler callback is still pending
- 45764: commitAndClose silently rolls back if hibernate trx is marked for roll back
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- SII for Spain update: Implement new validations and requirements for 2021
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about Openbravo
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.