Openbravo Business Suite PR21Q3 available
Release date: August 3rd, 2021
Module version: 3.0.213003
Maturity Status: QAA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- 46451: Fixed add Product Characteristic Type.
- 46691: Fixed Make method doExecute of BaseReportFrontEndActionHandler protected.
- 46886: Fixed incorrect quantities in Return to Vendor Shipment.
- 47045: Fixed in the backoffice when generating an invoice, the order reference of the associated sales order doesn't appear in the invoice.
- 46229: Fixed it is not possible to select the same product in different discounts of type "Price Adjustment".
- 44588: Make Git ignore host specific Openbravo.properties files in HA environments
- 47139: Import entries can be permanently left unprocessed, in Initial status
- 46847: Fix support for SCRAM authentication with PostgreSQL database by updating jdbc driver to version supporting it (again)
- 46377: Errors during create.database with PostgreSQL 14: ERROR: syntax error at or near "'plpgsql'"
- 46647: Neither onCreateDefault nor default values are used when inserting sampledata
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.