Openbravo Business Suite PR22Q1 available
Release date: January 25, 2022
Module version: 1.8.221004
Maturity Status: QAA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- Hibernate update: Hibernate ORM library has been updated to the current latest release: 5.6.0.
- Jasper library update: Jasper reports library has been updated to 6.17.0 version.
- 47707: Wrong amount when adding a new line in the payment plan modification.
- 47572: Discounts which include or exclude certain characteristic values are not working properly.
- 47817: Cannot use immutable functions in function index
- 48070: OOM compressing JS with certain regexp
- 48183: Required fields in Process Definition does not show an asterisk in the label
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Distribution Orders: Share document number: A new preference 'Copy Document Number in Distribution Orders' allows to generate the Distribution Order Issue and Receipt documents using the same document number.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about Openbravo
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.