Openbravo Business Suite PR22Q2 available
Release date: May 02, 2022
Module version: 1.8.222002
Maturity Status: QAA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- 48757: Not able to login when default user role deactivation
- 48341: Edit buttons on sales order lines disappear after editing
- 48454: When a node is demoted as cluster node IE can be processed twice under some circumstances
- 48357: The sorting configuration of "Add product categories" popup in "discounts and promotions" doesn't work as expected
- 39863: AverageAlgorithm class can be improved by showing the product.getSearchKey() on the OBException
- 48616: Set current date when creating variants of generic product
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Business Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- WMS: Allow over-reception: In Distribution Order and Purchase Order receptions, the user could confirm more quantity than expected of the same product, and even to receive a totally unexpected product. In other to support this feature in DO, the In Transit warehouse must allow overissue to create negative stock.
- WMS: migration to IndexedDB: Web SQL code has been fully removed in WMS modules
- E-invoice for Italy: Retrieves the invoice information from the Openbravo API, transforms it to the italian e-invoice format and attaches the zipped XML file to the Invoice record in Openbravo.
- Openbravo API: export invoices: The Openbravo API now includes the possibility to export invoices
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Installation Manual.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
To update the Openbravo Business Suite, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about Openbravo
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.