Reporting Server/Reporting Server Domains
As part of the 2020Q2 release the Openbravo Reports solution is delivered with several domains centered around the sales functionality.
It is very easy (sometimes takes only minutes) for a consultant to create (custom) reports, charts and dashboards from the domains.
The domains are provided by the following modules:
These modules need to be installed on the reporting server. They provide the reporting data warehouse artifacts, the (incremental) load scripts and the domain and other jasper server definitions.
The sales domains (and their descriptions) are shown in this screenshot:
Next to direct sales information the sales domains also cover discounts, returns, cashup, payments and tax information.
In addition there are domains for gift cards and discount coupons delivered by separate modules.
The 2020Q2 domains support the following main dimensions:
- sales data: channel, city, country, region, touchpoint, sales rep
- business partner: business partner category
- product: product code, generic, stocked, product category, product type
- store: organization search key, organization type
In addition some of these dimensions also support hierarchies:
- full support for organization/store trees
- full support for product category trees
- a very extensive date dimension allowing you to aggregate on week number, day number in the week, month, quarter, etc.