Reporting Server/Reporting Server Masterdata and Sales Reports
As part of the 2020Q1 release the Openbravo Reports solution is delivered with several domains centered around the sales functionality. The sales domains are provided with the date, product, store, sales rep and customer dimensions.
The functionality is provided by the two modules:
The most generic domain is defined on a base table which contains all the sales details on sales order line level. The generic sales domain is on sales order line level, so it allows to create reports on order level also.
From this generic domains several aggregated domains are made available. Each domain aggregates towards a different main dimension:
- by product
- by customer
- by customer and product
- by store
Each of these domains also aggregates on date level.
The 2020Q1 domains support the following domains:
- sales data: channel, city, country, region, touchpoint, sales rep
- business partner: business partner category
- product: product code, generic, stocked, product category, product type
- store: organization search key, organization type
- full support for organization/store trees
- full support for product category trees
- a very extensive date dimension allowing you to dimension on week number, day number in the week, month, quarter, etc.
The Jasper adhoc-view allows a consultant or power user to customize and create a report on the basis of a domain definition. In this release we deliver a set of ad-hoc views which can be used as a basis for further customization or creating reports.