Retail:AXISC3 Payment Provider
Web POS payment provider for AXIS C3 by Ingenico. This documents describes the configuration in the Openbravo side. For the configuration of all Ingenico AXIS C3 artifacts please refer to the Ingenico documentation.
Openbravo for Retail modules
First install the AXIS C3 Payment Integration module required Ingenico Axis C3 Payment Provider. Then it is needed the AXIS C3 plugin installed in the Hardware Manager
Once it is installed it needs to be configured. Login in Openbravo as administrator.
In the window Channel- Touchpoint, select the terminal to configure and edit the field Hardware URL. This value indicates the address of the Hardware Manager connected to the Touchpoint. This is the same address used for the receipt printer, customer display, ...
Scroll down and go to the section AXISC3 Terminal Configuration. Here fill in the following fields:
- Host: Hostname or IP Ingenico AXIS C3 driver is located using the Hardware Manager host as origin. (usually localhost).
- Port: Listening port of Ingenico AXIS C3 (usually 9518).
- Terminal: Terminal identifier defined by the Ingenico configuration.
- Prints Info: Defines the moment where the payment receipts must be printed. If checked, payment receipts will be printed just after the payment transaction has been processed. If false payment receipts will be printed when closing the receipt. In this case, templates for receipts and refunds that includes in the payment details must include the code to print the payment transaction details.
- Interface: Defines the Ingenico AXIS C3 interface used. In production environments only use Network, the interface Simulation must not be used in production environments, only in test or development environments.
To configure the default receipt templates, go to the window Organization, go to the section Web POS Formats and select the templates created for your store.
To configure the Provider Group for AXIS C3 and Payment Methods, follow the guide Retail:Payment Methods grouping by Provider User Guide to configure it. The Provider available to use in the Provider Group window is AXISC3 Card Provider.
Some transactions processed by AXIS C3 like general refunds to cards, request a manager approval. Transactions approvals are managed with the preference Site Manager Approval for payments.
Web POS operations
The AXIS C3 Payment integration for Web POS support card payments, and card refunds. During POS login the AXIS C3 initializes the payment device and downloads a new firmware version if available. And during logout it uploads all offline transactions pending if any.
Transactions can be aborted from the Web POS terminal. During the transaction the dialog that appears has a button Abort Transaction. If pressed by the cashier, an abort request will be sent to AXIS C3.
After the transaction has been properly processed. A receipt for the customer will be printed.
The following menu options are available in the POS for the cashier for management purposes.
AXISC3 Last Transaction
Prints the receipt of the last transaction. This option is useful for example if it is needed to reprint the receipt in case the printer runs out of paper.
Verifies the connectivity with AXIS C3. It generates different messages between AXIS C3 and the POS to verify everything is properly managed.
Prints a receipt with the information of the AXIS C3 software installed. Here there is a sample receipt printed with this option.