Retail:Developers Guide/Terminal properties
Attributes included in the terminal model
The attributes are:
- terminal: it contains global attributes (business partner id, currency, document type, client, organization, ...)
- payments: it contains the payment methods available
- context: it contains full information about the "role" and the "user"
- permissions: it contains some specific actions permission status (change price, apply discounts, use card/cash/voucher, point of sale/cash management/cash up access, ...)
- businesspartner: it contains full information about the business partner (id, name, payment method/terms, tax category, ...)
- location: it contains full information about the organization location (country, city, address, postal code, region, ...)
- pricelist: it contains full information about the current set price list
- pricelistversion: it contains the price list version for the current price list
- currency: it contains full information about the currency (description, iso code, symbol, ...)
The OB.POS.modelterminal model is also responsible of checking the security of actions and windows defined as Role preferences. To check if the logged user has permissions to certain action or window you can call the following function checks whether the user has permission to change the price of an order line or not:
Add properties through module
Since RMP24, the properties loaded in terminal model can be extended by a module thanks to 'Properties loader'.
Back to Concepts