Openbravo for Retail 1.1.6 is available
Release date: August 6th, 2012
- 21272: When there is overpayment, the POS is not creating the payments correctly
- 21207: Some transactions created by POS are using organizations which do not allow transactions
- 21204: There are no security settings for POS windows: Cash Up, Cash Management, ....
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this release. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status. It is possible to check the maturity status of this release in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.