Openbravo for Retail 1.2.0 is available
Release date: August 24th, 2012
What is new
This new release consist basically of a refactor of the client source code of the Web POS application. This refactor of the code affects to the following areas:
- View components. The code base of all view components and windows is now based on the Enyo JS library.
- Single-page application. Now Web POS is a web application that fits on a single web page with the goal of providing a more fluid user experience akin to a desktop application . This has been implemented using Backbone router capabilities.
- 21460: Version dependencies are wrong
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.