Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q1 is available
Release date: March 15th, 2017
Maturity Status: QAA
- POS Terminal Performance Check: The Web POS will now execute a performance check of the client environment while starting and notify the user if the terminal does not meet minimum performance requirements.
- 30816: It is possible to return the same ticket more than once
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Show the stock in the search panel: There is a module that allows to filter products by stock quantity. This new feature also allows to see the stock of a product without filtering
- Store Server: Store server functionality to be used in a multi-server environment consisting of one central server and one or more store-servers is available in beta status in this release.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q4.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.